The Rolling Stones have been named 'the world's most expensive wedding act' in a new poll.
With an estimated cost of 5 million pounds, Stones topped the poll, conducted for TV channel Living by a financial analyst, reports the Telegraph.
Both Sir Elton John and Kylie Minogue cost up to 2 million pounds.
Christina Aguilera can charge up to 1.5 million pounds and George Michael can come with an estimated cost of 1.3 million pounds.
Here are the 12 most costly wedding crooners, according to the Living poll:
1. The Rolling Stones (up to 5 million pounds)
2. Sir Elton John (up to 2 million pounds)
3. Kylie Minogue (up to 2 million pounds)
4. Christina Aguilera (up to 1.5 million pounds)
5. George Michael (1.3 million pounds)
6. Amy Winehouse (1 million pounds)
7. Sir Paul McCartney (1 million pounds)
8. Leona Lewis (1 million pounds)
9. Jennifer Lopez (1 million pounds)
10. Barry Manilow (750,000 pounds)
11. Rod Stewart (600,000 pounds)
12. Duran Duran (500,000 pounds)
Image: Christina Aguilera | Text: ANI | Photograph: Fred Prouser/Reuters