Following is the 911 call from Michael Jackson's Los Angeles home at 12:21(0051 IST) on Thursday. The caller from the singer's home said that Jackson was not breathing or responding to efforts to revive him.
- 911: Fire and paramedics 33. What is the address of the emergency?
Caller: Yes sir, I need an ambulance as soon as possible, sir.
- 911: OK, sir. What is your address?
Caller: It's 100 North Carolwood Drive, Los Angeles, California, 90077.
- 911: You said Carolwood?
Caller: Carolwood Drive, yes.
- 911: OK, sir. What is the phone number that you are calling from?
- 911: And what exactly happened?
Caller: We have a gentleman here that needs help and he's not breathing yet. He's not breathing and we're trying to pump him but he's not. He's not.
- 911: OK, how old is he?
Caller: He's 50 years old, sir.
- 911: 50? OK, he's not breathing? Not conscious.
Caller: No, he's not breathing. He's not conscious sir.
- 911: Do you have him on the floor? Where's he at right now?
Caller: He's on the bed sir. He's on the bed. We need them.
- 911: Let's get him on the floor. We're already on the way. I'm going to do as much as I can to help you on the phone. We're already on our way. Did anybody see him?
Caller: Yes, we have a personal doctor with him, sir.
- 911: Oh, you have a doctor there?
Caller: Yes, but he's not responding to anything. He's not responding to CPR or anything.
- 911: Oh, OK, we're on our way there. If your guy is doing CPR and you are instructed by a doctor, he's a higher authority than me. And he's there on scene. Did anybody witness what happened?
Caller: No, just the doctor, sir. The doctor has been the only one there.
- 911: OK, so the doctor saw what happened?
Caller: Doctor, did you see what happened, sir? (The voice of the doctor in the background is not clear)
Caller: Sir, if you can please.
- 911: We're on our way. I'm just passing these questions on to my paramedics while they're on the way there, sir.
Caller: Thank you sir. He's pumping his chest but he's not responding to anything. Please.
- 911: Ok, Ok. We're on our way. We're less than a mile away from Cedars and we'll be there shortly.